Z-Ticket: Be active in the Zugspitz Arena
Experience various exciting activities in the Tiroler Zugspitz Arena. The Z-Ticket enables you to discover the holiday region in many ways. It is valid from 3 to 13 days and offers included services and benefits such as access to mountain railways, busses and indoor and outdoor pools. A special highlight is the drive onto Germany’s highest mountain – the Zugspitze.
You can buy the ticket at participating mountain railway stations and in the tourism offices of Ehrwald and Lermoos.
Included services with the Z-Ticket
- The Z-Ticket is a ticket for the mountain railways Tiroler Zugspitzbahn, Ehrwalder Almbahn, Lermoos Grubigsteinbahnen, Biberwier Marienbergbahnen, Berwanger Sonnalmbahn and Almkopfbahn Bichlbach
- The Z-Ticket is a ticket for the summer sledging run in Biberwier
- The Z-Ticket is an admission ticket for the family pool Ehrwald, the panorama pool Lermoos, the pool “Bärenbad” Berwang, Bichlbach sports and recreational park and NEW: climbing hall EhrWALLd
- Bus rides, tennis halls, fun roller and much more
Discounts with the Z-Ticket
Present your Z-Ticket and get a 20% discount for numerous services from regional partners, such as:
- Admission to the bow and arrow obstacle course Ehrwald
- Single Golf lessons at Golf school Ortner
- Rafting for children in the sports and recreational park Bichbachl
- Tennis court for rent at tennis club Ehrwald
- Discounted admissions to the castle world Ehrenberg Reutte
- And much more